Milwaukee Magnetic Drill Press with 3/4 inch chuck
Accessories / Parts - Borers & Boring Mills
$1595. if purchased with a line boring setup.
• Approved by Milwaukee Tool Company engineers for use with the Q150 line boring Adapter Base.
• Uses 120 volts electricity (see below for optional $219 transformer if your country has 220 volts)
• Powerful 12.5 Amp motor
• Swivel-lock Adjustable Positioning Base
• 9 inch stroke, 11 total stroke if stops are removed
• Variable Speed controlled by a knob
• Feedback Speed Control
• Computer Controlled Reverse is variable speed
• Solid State Electronic Switching
• Full Wave Holding Power
• Superior Cutting Tool Performance
• Line Lock-Out: Prevents tool from operating should voltage be restored to an interrupted line when switch is locked in the "on" position.
• Motor/Magnet Interlock
• Base/Chip De-Mag
• Weight: 65 Lbs.
• We normally have it in stock
This machine is listed for sale by American Machine Tools Company
located in Chicago, Illinois