NEW ACER MODEL: E-MILL 3VKH
- 3 HP inverter motor with fan cooling system dissipates heat efficiently.
- Grease fitting for lubricating the bull gear.
- One piece quill pinion & shaft.
- Precision hand scraped contact surfaces between turret and column.
- X, Y & knee axes hardened & ground to HRC 52.
- Vector-type AC frequency inverter drive.
- Hardened & ground table top to HRC 52.
- Licensed "MEEHANITE" casting.
- Dish-in coolant base.
- Extra oiler lubricates the high-low moving device.
- Extra oiler to lubricate the quill.
- Precision ground ram ways within 0.0004" accuracy.
- Precision ground finished lead screws.
- Precision ground table guide line to 0.0002" over 20".
- Standard accordian type way cover.
- Turcite-B coated saddle ways.
Working surface: 50" x 10"
Longitudinal travel: 32-1/2"
Cross travel: 17"
Vertical knee travel: 19"
Ram travel: 20"
T-slot number, size; 3, 5/8"
Main motor: 3 hp
Head moves right to left: 90 deg
Head tilts front to back: 45 deg
Spindle drive: Variable
Spindle speed: 60 ~ 4,500
Spindle taper: R-8
Power quill feeds (In/Rev): 0.0015", 0.003", 0.006"
Quill diametere (Chromed): 3-3/8"
Quill travel: 5"
Weight approxiated: 3,300 lbs.
NOTE:The manufacturer reserves the right to modify the design, specifications, mechanisms, etc. to improve the performances of the machines without notice. All specifications shown above are for reference only.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Call Terry at 973-497-7612