Current EDM CT300 Small Hole Drill with Electrode Changer
Small Hole EDM CNC
|Minimum hole diameter: ||0.004"
|Maximum hole diameter: ||0.256"
|Year of Manufacture:
- Current 3 axis CNC Control w/ Hand Pendent
- Electrode Changer
- FE02 Power Supply, 57 Amps
- Current SRJ III Option Power Supply
- Precision lapped granite worktable with stainless steel inserts
- AC, 1-micron drives, +0.0002" positioning accuracy
- Rugged, single-cast bridge design for stability and accuracy
- Economical, consistent results using water dielectric
- Powerful, user friendly control programs up to 5-axes
- Splash guards
** Optional filtration system, Submerged Machining Package available **
Single-cast, bridge construction with stainless steel head and precision ball screws provide years of reliable, accurate machining
Predictable and consistent results using economical water dielectric fluid 57 peak amp power supply effectively operates with electrode diameters from .004" to .256"
User friendly control programs 5-axis, giving you 9 coordinate systems, canned cycle routines and electrode wear compensation cycles for blind hole applications
X/Y- axis travel 12"/8", Z-Axis travel 12" , Guide- Axis travel 10"
Splash guards included
Optional filtration system available
This machine is listed for sale by Edge Machine Tools
located in Phoenix, Arizona