GARY single cut Slitter
Sheet Metal Machinery
|Maximum sheet capacity: ||16Ga
||3354 Rotary Sli
• Die-set type gauge mounting that insures easy setting and consistent squareness.
• Gauge mounting rods are extended to provide convenient carrying handles.
• Gauge is easily removed for machine transport and re-installed with no resquaring.
• Slitter knives are proven GARY "quickset" design manufactured from tool steel.
• Knives are outboard mounted for easy access knives are reversible , intervals between sharpening is double that of a single edge knives.
• "Adiprene" stripper rings are non-marking and serve to hold the material flat reducing twist.
• Dual bearings mounted at knife end to minimize deflection and increase knife life.
• Heavy duty roller chain drive with by 1/3 HP gearmotor.
• Standard 110 volt with grounded plug. 6 amps.
• Options: Stand, extra Knives, Stripper Rings
GARY 3354 Rotary Slitter $2595.
Capacity: 16 Gauge (.06")
Motor: 1/3 HP, 110 volts
Minimum Slitting Width: 1"
Maximum Slitting Width: 24"
Shipping Weight: 450 lbs.
This machine is listed for sale by American Machine Tools Company
located in Chicago, Illinois