FP Series Servo Roll Feed
Durant's FP series Servo Roll Feeds are heavy duty machines for high speed, demanding applications feeding steel up to .210" thick. All frames are solid steel construction, dowel-pinned and screwed with precision components. NO inexpensive castings that will fatigue and crack. The #1 rated feed body, manufactured by Durant to the most rigid standards with The Allen Bradley Electronics Package, gives you, our customer, a trouble-free production investment.
• Black Oxide finished.
• Mechanical Pilot Release.
• Matte Chrome finished rolls.
• Zero maintenance sealed bearings.
• Cluster gears on top & bottom rolls for zero backlash for each material thickness.
• Zero maintenance low inertia pulley with keyless bushing.
• Zero maintenance Kevlar belt eliminates lubrication & wear.
• Brushless servo motor.
• Adjustable roller stock guides.
• Positive pressure die springs on upper roll.
• Casade entry rolls.
• Operator control: Power On/Off selector switch, Emergency Stop push-pull button, Index push button, Auto/Manual/Jog to Length selector switch & remote forward / reverse jog station.
• Operator interface keypad and display.
• Electronic Control is wired to JIC and NEC standards. NEMA cabinet.
Model Max. Max.
Width (mild steel)
FP-3 3" .210"
FP-6 6" .181"
FP-12 12" .156"
FP-18 18" .125"
FP-24 24" .125"
FP-30 30" .090"
FP-36 36" .090"
• Air pilot release with Open / Close / Automatic selector switch on Electronic control
• Adjustable mounting bracket
• Air operated roll hold down tension
• Urethane rolls
• Knurled rolls
This machine is listed for sale by American Machine Tools Company
located in Chicago, Illinois