NEW SHARP 13" x 40" HI-SPEED PRECISION LATHE
MODEL: 1340VS-K w/Digital Variable Speed
WITH NEWALL 2-AXES DRO, FOLLOW REST,
CHUCK GUARD WITH LIMIT SWITH & WORKLIGHT
MADE IN TAIWAN
- Hardened and ground gears in headstock for long lasting wear.
- Induction hardened and ground bed ways for smooth longitudinal movements.
- Spindel supported by 2 high precision tapered roller bearings.
- Carriage equipped with overload clutch to protect gears and screws.
- Quick change totally enclosed gearbox offers wide range of threads.
- Oil bath lube system keeps gears and shafts well lubricated.
- Oversized compound, apron and cross slide offer better cutting stability compare with similar size models availablein Fand V models.
- Jog button for easy engagement of gears and inching of spindle rotation.
- Digital Variable Speed in VS and V models allow easy change of spindle speed by dialing, it also operates on 3 phase or single phase power supply.
- Gapped bed allow large work piece to be chucked when needed.
Swing over bed 13"
Swing over cross slide 8 5/16"
Swing over gap 18-1/2"
Width of bed 7 1/2
Distance between centers 40"
Spindle nose type D1-4 cam lock
Spindle bore 1-9/16"
Spindle speeds 40-2,000 rpm [vari]
Taper of spindle bore MT #5
THREADS AND FEEDS
Longitudinal feeds-in rev  0.016 - 0.046"
Cross fed - /rev  0.0005 - 0.015"
Inch threads [TPI] 2-56 (39)
Metric threads [mm] 0.5 - 12(42)
Lead Screw (pitch, diameter 8tpi, 1"
Saddle width 12"
Apron width 11"
Cross slide width 4.5"
Cross slide travel 6 3/4"
Compound rest travel 3 1/2"
Compound width x length 3 x 7-1/2"
Bed length 64"
Bed width 7 1/2"
Quill travel (graduated) 4"
Quill diameter 1 9/16
Quill taper MT #3
Spindle motor 3HP
Motor electric phase single or 3 phase
Net weight (approx.) 1,550 LBS
- Removable gap
- Steady rest
- Coolant system
- Full length splash guard
- 4 way tool post
- Back plate
- Foot brake
- Thread dial
- Center sleeves
- Dead centers
- Tool kit
- 3 jaw chuck
- 4 jaw chuck
- Taper attachment
- Quick change tool holder
- Liver Center
- Drill chuck
- Face plate
- Micrometer carriage stop
- 5C collet closure
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Call Terry at 973-497-7612