Super High Precision Toolroom Lathe Machine
Made in Taiwan to very tight tolerances.
• Spindle run-out within 0.0001”
• Designed like a Hardinge®.
• Turcite-B coating on guideways.
• 3HP Yaskawa variable speed inverter drive spindle motor, 0-4000 rpm
• Digital readout on actual spindle rpm speeds.
• Electric variable automatic feeding control on carriage and cross slide.
• Quick change tool post slide for threading.
• Automatic thread length control w/ fine adjustable stops for accurate threading
• 36 kinds of inch threads, 36 kinds of metric threads
• Spindle is balanced, hardened and precision ground
• High precision pre-loaded angular contact bearings for spindle
• Lubrication system for headstock, feed box, ways and leadscrews
• Electric Power 220V, 3 phase.
• Dual range inch/metric quick change gear box for model #TL-618EVS
• Digital control & inverter drive gearbox (no change gears) for #TL-618E, easy cutting threads, variable inch / metric threads range
This machine is listed for sale by American Machine Tools Company
located in Chicago, Illinois