SMITHY LX-329 : Mini Benchtop Milling machine
Power Feed on X, Y, & Z axis!
Power tapping with depth stop!
Work on large surfaces. The 8 x 28" table travels 17" longitudinally and over 9" horizontally. It's easy to use just the right speed every time with this mini milling machine's geardrive. Work quickly without hunting around for special tools. This benchtop mill uses standard R8 tooling. Use the entire surface of the table for large projects or complicated setups. Gear-drive gives quick, accurate speed changes.
Control all your major operations from the 9 button control panel, which is mounted to a convenient swing arm. The mill head moves smoothly and consistantly on the Z axis dove tail ways for greater accuracy and precision.
• Power Feed on X, Y, & Z axis.
• Vertical dovetail ways moving head up and down without losing alignment.
• Power height adjustment of the mill head
• Power tapping up to 1/2" (12 mm)
• Electronic Digital Readout on mill spindle
• Automatic depth stop on spindle powerfeed.
• Backlash adjustments on lateral and longitudinal feeds.
• Adjustable gibs on all 3 axes.
• Each gear box has an individual oil reservoir.
• Gear drive on spindle and power feeds - no belts to slip.
• Uses standard R8 tooling
Power: 1.5 HP, 220 volts, 1 phase, 10 Amps
Machine Weight: 925 Lbs
Machine Size: 33.5"L x 35.8"W x 35.8"H
Working table area: 28 x 8"
Max longitudinal travel: 17.7"
Max horizontal travel: 9.4"
Spindle taper bore: R-8
Spindle speeds: 6 (95 to 1500 rpm)
Spindle travel: 2-3/4"
Spindle fine feed dial calibrated to .001"
Spindle feeds: (6) .0024 - .0118"/rev.
Spindle travel: 5.1"
Max drilling: 1.5"
Max Face Milling: 3"
Max End Milling: 1"
Head swivel: 90°
Head travel: 15"
Spindle to table distance: 15.5" max
Spindle to dovetail column: 10.2"
This machine is listed for sale by American Machine Tools Company
located in Chicago, Illinois