BOX & PAN SHEET METAL HAND
Miscellaneous - Brakes & Folding Machines
Incorporates all of the outstanding features of the standard hand brake plus removable, sectioned fingers that can bend any length of metal from 3 inches long to the full length of the machine. Boxes and pans can be up to 6 inches deep. A very versatile well built Chicago Dreis & Krump machine.
Options most hand brakes can't offer:
• Handwheel Back Gauge with 25" travel to measure and square up your metal (see below)
• Extension Fingers (to form rigid inside corners with a return flange across the top)
• Open End Fingers (to form tubes of triangular, square, rectangular, or tapered shape)
• Radius Nose Bars up to 1.5" (great for aluminum aircraft work)
• Insert Bar - 1/4 inch (for closer offset bends)
• Radius Formers - for forming gutters, mouldings, prototypes, from thin sheet metal.
Available in 12-18 gauge capacity and 48"-120" bending length
This machine is listed for sale by American Machine Tools Company
located in Chicago, Illinois