NO. 271, HEALD, 1965,HOLE & FACE
(2) Grinding Spindles (1 For Bore; 1 For Face)
Cross Sliding Work Head-Power Operated-With Position Stop & Dial Indicator
Feed Box For Facing Spindle W/Fine & Coarse Feed
Hand Wheel For Fine Adjustment Of Facing Spindle Position Stop
Swiveling Work Head W/Dial Indicator
Hydraulic Cylinder On Work Head
(4) Speed Work Head Motor
5 HP Wheel Head Motor
220/440/3/60 Hydraulic Motor & 110V Push Button Controls
Swing Over Table (Straight Work), Diameter: 21"
Swing Inside Standard Chuck Guard, Diameter: 16"
Hole Length Ground, Maximum: 5"
Hole Diameter Ground: 1/8" - 5-1/2"
Included Angle Taper, Maximum: 60 Degree
Grinding Speed: 0 - 20 FPM
Rapid Traverse: 35 FPM
Workhead Speeds: 400, 266, 200, 133 RPM
Floor Space W/Coolant Tank: 93" x 85"
Net Weight, Approximate: 7400 lbs
F.O.B. TRUCK, WARREN, MICHIGAN
The machine may be rebuilt for a price of $68,000.00 as follows:
(1) The ways scraped to new machine tolerance
(2) The geometry brought back to new
(3) The headstock bearings replaced with new
(4) The feed box checked and parts replaced as necessary
(5) The hydraulic system checked and all valve pumps and lines checked
and any contactors, starters, transformers replaced as necessary
(6) Machine painted color of your choice
(7) Machine will hold new tolerance for one yea
This machine is listed for sale by Gibbs Machinery Company Inc.
located in Warren, Michigan