MODEL "GCY" 18" NATIONAL BROACH GEAR SHAVER, NEW 1968 RECONDITIONED
9" Cutter Head
Water Guard w/Power Door
220/440/3/60 AC Motor & Control
Trabon Lube System
Pitch Diameter(Max. OD 19 1/4"): 1"/3"-18"
Diametral Pitch (1" Dia Pitch W/Small Stocks): 3-16
Speed (7"/9" Cutter): 71 - 281 RPM
Stroke, Maximum: 5"
Speed Of Reciprocation: .69 - 7.17"/Min.
Distance Between Centers: 22 3/4"
Crossed Axes Angle, Maximum: 25 Degrees
Floor Space (LxWxH): 41" x 55 3/4" x 92 1/2"
Net Weight: 11,700 lbs
This machine doesn't require spped & feed gears & is controlled by dials.
Excellent job shop machine. Quick change over is accmpished by "dial-set"
replacing, speed and feed gears. Power rapid traverse to the cutter head for
quick positioning. The down feed is simple to set. It provides selections in
both increements of stock removal and the number of table strokes. Machine is
capable of three shaving methods: Conventional, Diagonal, & Tangential.
1. Machines are checked by our scraper hand and the geometry is guaranteed
to be as accurate as new or better.
2. The head and tailstock are checked and new bearings and centers are
installed if necessary. The casting rebored-honed-and the quill is cromed,
ground to new machine tolorances.
3. A new water guard is installed.
4. Machine is sanded and painted to color of your choice.
5. Machines checked are mechanically and electrically, guaranteed to be in
excellent working condition.
6. This machine doesn't require speed or feed GEARS
F.O.B., TRUCK, WARREN, MI
This machine is listed for sale by Gibbs Machinery Company Inc.
located in Warren, Michigan