HYDRAULIC METAL BENDING BOX & PAN BRAKE MACHINE
|Maximum thickness capacity: ||18Ga
|Bending length: ||120"
With fingers for box and pan type forming to depth of 6"
STANDARD EQUIPMENT on each hydraulic powered metal bending brake machine:
Removable Nose Bar
Bolted Bottom Bar
Compact Hydraulic Power Unit
Oil Level Sight Gauge
Electric Foot Switch - Clamps and unclamps Top Leaf. Allows operator mobility when loading and unloading material.
Bend Angle Dial Adjustment - Adjustable cam and scale that read in degrees, actuates an electric limit switch for bend angle control and repeatability of bends.
Material Thickness Dial Adjustment - Reference scale for speedier set up when adjusting clamping pressure.
Back Gauge - 25 1/2" travel, rack and pinion type with hand wheel adjustment on right side of machine. Inch/Cm scales.
Inch Control - Bending leaf up/down pushbuttons allow complete operator control of the bending leaf motion.
Automatic Cycle - Actuating the "Automatic Pushbutton" clamps the top leaf, raises the bending leaf to the preset bend angle dial adjustment setting, lowers the bending leaf, unclamps the top leaf.
• Extension Fingers (to form rigid inside corners with a return flange across the top)
• Open End Fingers (to form tubes of triangular, square, rectangular, or tapered shape)
• Radius Nose Bars up to 1.5" radius (great for aluminum aircraft work)
• Insert Bar - 1/4 inch (for closer offset bends)
• Radius Formers - for forming gutters, mouldings, and prototypes from thin sheet metal.
Available in various models with bending length from 48" - 120" and 16 - 18 gauge capacity.
This machine is listed for sale by American Machine Tools Company
located in Chicago, Illinois