Northtech NT120 Oscillating Edge Sander
Edge & Stroke Sanders
|Year of Manufacture:
. Oscillating side belt sander
1. The sanding belt sands in both the horizontal and vertical position or any angle in between 0 to 90 degree.
2. Belt platen is made from a precision ground steel platen.
3. Main sanding paper runs in precision ball bearings and is oscillated by a heavy-duty worm and gear mechanism.
4. Worm and gear mechanism runs in oil.
5. 3 Spindles from 1-1/2" to 3" in diameter all have threaded ends for quick changes.
6. 4" Dust port for efficient dust collection at both sides of sanding belt.
7. The front cast iron table can be moved up and down and also forward and backward to the sanding platen.
8. Special rubber idle roller and aluminum drive roller for ensure positive grip.
9. FOB - Westminster, MD - freight collect
weight is an estimate
This machine is listed for sale by
located in Westminster, Maryland