Wagner WAS 90R/S Automatic Circular Carbide Saw
Cold & Carbide Saws - Metal
|Year of Manufacture:
5/8"(15.8mm) - 2-3/4"(67mm) dia. Round solid stock
5/8"(15.8mm) - 2-3/8"(60mm) dia. Square stock
Cut-off length (min/max): 1.5"(38mm) / 40"(1000mm)
Blade: 11-1/4"(275mm) diameter x 1.26"(32mm) bore
Trim cut (automatic): 3/8"(9mm) - 3-1/2"(89mm)
Cutting speeds: Infinitely variable 115-520 fpm
Saw blade feed: Infinately variable 1-40 ipm
Rapid return: Approximately 1980 ipm
Saw motor: 14 Hp (10.5Kw)
Electrics: 460 volt, 3 phase
Approx. Machine dimensions: 350" long x 70" wide x 75" high
Approx. weight: 3200 lbs.
- 26 ft.Bundle Style System is adaptable to material shapes - round, square or rectangular.
- Allen Bradley SLC500 PLC Control
- Variable frequency control for Blade speed
- Bar Feed carriage, conveying speed is infinitely variable up to
130 feet per minute resulting in short idle times on long cut-offs.
- Length gauge is hydraulically cushioned with fine adjustment within 0.004"
- Remnant ends and trim cuts are sorted from good cuts by means of sorting gate at the cut-off side.
- Unist Mist Lubrication System
- Angular Chip conveyor
This machine is listed for sale by F.P. Miller Company
located in Jackson, Michigan