LP Series Servo Roll Feed
All models include mechanical pilot release. NO air line connections, NO oil lubricators, NO "O" rings to replace, NO feed clamp noise, simple unlimited feed length adjustment to 999.99".
• Precision Machined construction, solid steel.
• Black Oxide finished.
• Mechanical Pilot Release.
• Zero maintenance sealed bearings.
• Cluster gears on top & bottom rolls for zero backlash regardless of material thickness.
• Zero maintenance low inertia pulley mounted with trantorque keyless bushing.
• Zero maintenance Kevlar belt which eliminates lubrication & wear.
• Brushless servo motor.
• Adjustable roller stock guides.
• Positive pressure die springs on top roll.
• Operator Control: Power On/Off selector switch, Emergency Stop push/pull button, remote forward/reverse jog pendent.
• Operator interface keypad and display.
• Electronic Control is wired to JIC and NEC standards.
Model Max. Max. Feed
Material (mild steel) Roll
Width Thickness Diameter
LP-4 4" .040" 1.50"
LP-8 8" .040" 1.50"
Consider replacing your high maintenance air feed with the affordable, no maintenance LP Series Servo Roll Feed.
Quiet operation, quick installation, and low price. Input is 115 Volts.
(3) year warranty on all mechanical parts.
Also available in double push-pull design.
This machine is listed for sale by American Machine Tools Company
located in Chicago, Illinois