NEW SHARP CNC VERTICAL KNEE MILL
- Vertical Knee Mill with MILLPWR-G2 2 axes (table, and saddle) CNC System by Acu-Rite
- Digital Servo drive systems for X, Y, and Z axes travel
- Able to perform 3-D contour work
- Precision-ground ball screws with preloaded ball nut assemblies
- 3-Axis (table, saddle, quill) digital readout system
- Automatic lubrication system
- Safety hand wheels
- Machine construction features same as Sharp Models LMV, LMV-50
MILLPWR-G2 CNC SYSTEM FEATURES:
- 12.1" flat-panel high resolution display with 3 D graphics, color keypad
- Simplified navigation that eliminates multiple menu screens
- RS-232 port, USB (2), Ethernet
- 1.4 GHz processor, 2.5 GB Flash internal storage
- Programmable speed (with optional DVS head)
User friendly conversational programming format.
No prior programming experience is necessary.
Standardized menus make it easy to program common features
like lines, arcs, pockets, bolt hole patterns, islands,
spirals and ellipses. To add a feature to the program, simply press
a function key and then follow the prompts.
Perform complex calculations to solve geometry and trigonometry problems.
Edit individual steps or merge whole or partial programs already created
by using functions such as:
Mirror/repeat/rotate, Explode, Reverse step, Reverse path, Change steps,
Delete steps, Copy/move steps.
Import geometry directly from a CAD file using the MILLPWR’s DXF file
input-for faster programming and fewer errors.
Preview each step with immediate-part- view graphics – the console
automatically shows a graphic representation of each step once it is
created in a program.
Program to mill at or to a specified depth automatically.
Able to import and run G-code files from CAD/CAM programs to
machine full 3-D contoured parts.
Automatically control spindle’s speed and/or direction of the machine
(machine has to be equipped with the DVS head-an optional item,
plus the programmable speed option).
Working surface: 9"x50"
T-slot number, size: 3, 5/8"
Table travel; x-axis: 37"
Saddle travel; y-axis: 12"
Ram travel: 12"
Quill travel (Z-axis):5"
Knee travel: 16"
Spindle to column (min-max): 6-3/4 - 18-1/2"
Spindle to nose table: 2-1/8" - 18"
Motor: 3 Hp
Wireig voltage: 220/440V, 3 phase, 60Hz
Spped (vari-speed): 60-4,500 RPM
Quill feed (IPR): 0.0015", 0.003", 0.006"
Head swivel: 360°
Head tilt; right-to-left (each way): 45°
Head tilt up-and-down (each way): 45°
Dimensions and weights:
Floor area (w x d): 7' x 6.5'
Net weight: 2,400 lbs.
One-shot lube system
Front and rear rubber way covers
Digital Variable Speed (DVS) head
Power feeds for table, saddle and knee
R-8 collet set
Coolant system with chip pan
Right angle milling attachment
Riser block (4”, 7”)
Digital Readout systems
Auto lube system
Halogen work light
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Call Terry at 973-497-7612