WF Wells Double Column model W-9
Bandsaws Horizontal - Dual Column - Metal
Capacity @ 90°:
Rectangular 18" wide x 9" high, Round 9"
Piece Part Weight Capacity: 2000 Lbs.
Blade Speed Range: 70-380 SFPM
Blade size: 1" x 11’6"
Bandwheel Size: 14½"
Sawing Force: 30 to 120 Lbs
Saw Frame to Raise: 16" in 18 Seconds
Cycle Time to Lower: 16" in 12 Seconds
Blade Drive Motor: 3 HP, 3 ph or 1½ HP, 1 ph
Work Height: 26"
Coolant Capacity: 10 gallons
Machine Weight: 990 Lbs.
Machine Dimensions: 43" L x 81" W x 63" H
* Made in USA by WF Wells
* 1" Bi-Metal, High Production Blade
* Carbide Blade Guides with Back-Up Rollers
* Manually Controlled Vise
* Manually Controlled Blade Tension
* 45° Swiveling Vise
* Built-in Coolant System
* Console Controlled Blade Speed
* Blade Powered Cleaning Brush
* Automatic End-of-Cut Shut Down
* Quick and Easy Blade Speed Change
* Blade Speed and Work Selector Chart
* Feed Pressure Monitor/Regulator
* TEFC Motor
* Low Voltage and Overload Protection
* Fused Disconnect
* Electrical to NFPA-79 Standards
* Safety Guards, Owners Manual
* Hydraulic oil included
Automatic Length Stop Assembly
Discharge Table, 20"W x 48"L (with Length Stop)
Production Angle Vise (swivels 45°)
Work Light, Wired In
Blade Tension Indicator
Manual Air Vise
Blade Break/Stall Switch
Stock Stand, 6" or 12" Roller
Free Standing Roller Stock Conveyors
This machine is listed for sale by American Machine Tools Company
located in Chicago, Illinois