ACRA MODEL MDP-432V VARIABLE SPEED DRILL PRESS MACHINE
• All Main Parts Are Made with High Quality Cast Iron.
• The Column Is Made from Seamless Pipe and Is Precisely Grounded.
• The Quill of Head Stock Is Precisely Grounded and Hardened.
• The Variable Speed Base onto The Flying Wheel Pulley with Teeth Belt, Touching the Surface, Given High and Low Speeds.
• 2 HP, 2 Speed Motor 4/8 Pole Is Built with Aluminum Housing for A More Efficient Cooling Fan, Single
• Phase 6 Pole Motor Is Available for Small Machine Shops.
• The Large Range of Spindle Nose to Table Surface and Base Provides A Wide Range for Larger and Smaller Work Piece.
• The Drills Are Built and Assembled by Well Experienced Engineers, Which Provides High Performance and Precision with Industrial Standard.
• Spiral Teeth Rack Secures the Table’s Up-Down Movement, Which Allows the Movements to Be Rigid and Non-Slip. The Machine Also Runs Extremely Quiet and Smooth.
• The Safety Electrical Switch Panel Located on The Front of The Head Stock Contains: Power Switch-On (Green), And Off/Emergency Stop (Red)), And A Two Speed Convert Switch On-Neutral-Off, Allows the Operator to Operate Easily and Safely.
• CE Norm Available, With Drill Chuck Guards, CE Standard Electrical Elements and Parts, And the Entire Micro Switches Required for Guards.
• Larger Working Table With T-Slot.
Drilling Capacity (Cast Iron): 15/16″
Drilliing Capacity (Mild Steel): 3/4″
Tapping Capacity (Cast Iron): 1-1/4”
Tapping Capacity (Mild Steel): 1”
Column Diameter: 4-5/16″
Table Size: 19-5/16″ x 16-1/8″
Spindle Stroke: 5”
Spindle RPM: 125 – 4,000 RPM
Spindle Nose to Table: 6-5/16″ – 26-3/4″
Spindle Center to Column: 11″
Spindle Taper: MT #4
Main Motor: 2 HP
Voltage: 220V AC~3 Phase
Weight 730 lbs
Dimensions 35 × 22 × 75 in
• Chuck Guard.
• Drill Chuck.
• Chuck Arbor.
• T-Slotted Table.
• Ground & Hardened Quill.
• Made in China.