NEW BAILEIGH (1/2") x 10' CNC PLATE ROLL
Made in Italy
The PR-10500-4CNC 4 roll plate bending machine is the ultimate in production
plate rolling. It has the same internals as its sister models the PR-10500-4 and
PR-10500-4NC but incorporates a CNC touchscreen controller that has been specially
designed for Baileigh Industrial. When designing a CNC controller for a bending
machine, one will encounter considerable challenges. The main difficulty is
resolving the tolerance of the yield point of the various materials that are bent:
aka lots of material nominally "identical" to each other, often presents bending
results that are quite different.
The PR-10500-4CNC also has a CAD system that allows you to draw shapes to be
bent with the Numerical Control, or, if you prefer, loading them in DXF format from
USB pen-drive. There is also the possibility to have a second desktop or laptop,
configured with the same application, so you can run them elsewhere, and then export
it to the CNC. After loading the form chosen, simply choose the type of material
that has been previously stored in special libraries, and the computer automatically
generates the program to bend it. The pre-existing system of manual programming
"auto-teaching" has been maintained to ensure the total flexibility of control.
Technical Features of the CNC Programmer on the PR-10500-4CNC plate roll
• Number of programs and steps per program is virtually unlimited
• Runs on a Linux RTI operating system
• New generation motor board conforms to Rohs regulations
• Integrated graphical card with accelerated 3D hardware
• Intel Low power 2.0 Ghz Dual Core CPU with lower operating temperature for industrial environments
• 1 GB SO-DIMM DDR Memory
• Direct connection of the LVDS display leaves VGA port open for connecting an external monitor
• 15’’ touch screen display conforms to Rohs regulations
• Calculation Capacity has tripled compared to previous versions
• Front panel with more input/output ports: 2 USB, 1 Serial, 1 Ethernet, 2 PS2
Rolling Cap. (Mild Steel) .55"
Forming Width 122"
Number of Rolls 4
Driven Rolls 2
Top Roll Dia. 13.7"
Bottom Roll Dia. 13"
Slide Roll Dia. 9.8"
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Programming Touch Screen CNC System
Motor 15 hp.
Power 480V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 28,600 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions 206" x 68" x 43"
*We will meet or beat virtually any price on the web. We also offer special financing
deals with integrated discounts for qualified customers.
DISCLAIMER: The information presented in the write ups and the photographic
representations of the equipment are believed to be accurate at the time the pages
are created. The information presented on the web site should not be used for formal
quotation. Price and information presented in the write ups on the web site are
subject to change without notice. Machinery Values claims no responsibility for
inaccuracies of the information presented on the pages of this website. Please
contact one of our sales representatives if you require more information or a current