The TolTec Microimage Measurer is a high-resolution video inspection and measurement system. It verifies the accuracy of measurements during the EDM or machining process while the tool is still in place on the EDM or CNC machine!
Eliminates the time-consuming, error-prone routine of having to remove, measure and relocate the tool, allowing you to check tolerances on the fly with ease. Minimizes costly mistakes often caused by inexact tool repositioning.
The Toltec camera allows operator to identify start and ending points visually, and accurate measurements are taken straight from the machine’s CNC controller. Extremely effective when measurement area is too small to utilize probe style measurement tools. The camera is easily attached to the machine electrode/tool holder, or by the use of the optional magnetic mount. Camera may be mounted in vertical or horizontal orientation for use in all applications.
The complete TolTec System includes camera (your choice of 3 magnifications: 30X, 55X, and 250X) with 15" monitor, and your choice of fixture (3R, EROWA, and NB-Universal) to fit your EDM or CNC machine. The camera is wired straight to the monitor so no PC is required — makes installation a snap. (Power to the camera is fed from the monitor.)
- Precise, in-process measurement verification of tool without removal from host machine for reduced downtime and increased productivity
- Quick, hassle-free changeover from tooling head to imaging head.
- In-process X-Y tolerance verification
- High-resolution video inspection with 15" LCD monitor and integral lens laser point finder
- Working tolerances equal to those of host machines
- Compatibility with a variety of different machines
- Choice of 30X, 55X and 250X cameras and 3R, EROWA and NB (12, 16, or 20mm) fixtures.