SUPERTEC HAND FEED -MANUAL SURFACE GRINDER
MODEL: STP-618M S/N: NEW: 2003
TABLE SIZE: 6" X 18"
GRINDING CAPACITY: 6" X 19"
GRINDING WHEEL SIZE:8" DIAMETER X 1/2" WIDTH X 1-1/4 HOLE
STANDARD CHUCK SIZE: 6" W X 18" L
TABLE SURFACE TO SPINDLE CENTER DISTANCE: 19"
LONGITUDINAL MOVEMENT TRAVERSE DISTANCE:20"
CROSS MOVEMENT TRAVERSE DISTANCE:7"
CROSS MOVEMENT HANDWHEEL PER REVOLUTION: 0.2"
CROSS MOVEMENT HANDWHEEL PER GRADUATION: 0.001"
VERTICAL DOWNFEED HANDWHEEL PER REVOLUTION: 0.05"
VERTICAL DOWNFEED HANDWHEEL PER GRADUATION: 0.0001"
WORK TABLE FLATNESS ACCURACY: 0.00012"
LONGITUDINAL MOVEMENTPARALLELISM ACURACY: 0.0001/18" PER DISTANCE
CROSS MOVEMENT PARALLELISM ACCURACY: 0.000080/6" PER DISTANCE
SPINDLE PARALLEL TO WORK TABLE ACCURACY: 0.003/12" PER DISTANCE
TABLE ACCURACY : 0.0003/12" PER DISTANCE
WHEEL TAPER RUN-OUT ACCURACY: 0.000060"
GRINDING WHEEL SPINDLE SPEEDS: 3450 RPM
SPINDLE MOTOR: 3 HP, 220/44O VOLTS, 3 PHASE, 60 HZ
"New" Fine-Division" Permanent Magnetic Chuck
FLOOR SPACE DIMENSIONS: 76" X 43" 88"
WEIGHT:. 1,520 LBS
• Hand Feeds - Manual operation model
• All castings are tempered and stress relieved twice to assure stability of the machine structure and resist deflection under load
• Hardened and ground column ways with cast spindle slide is precision fit for no "hang-up" gravity downfeed
• 3 HP V3 Grade spindle motor for powerful output to achieve precision
work standards and better grinding capability
• Cartridge spindle with four preloaded class 7 P4 bearings and run-out
of taper nose better than 0.000060” T.I.R. provides quiet, vibration free
operation for better workpieces accuracy
• The table traverses on linear ball bearings with hardened and ground guide ways to ensure a smooth and easy movement of the table
• Double V cross ways are hand scraped and Turcite coated for greater flatness and high wear resistance
• Indexable table handwheel for ease of operation
• Vertical handwheel at the waist level
• The automatic lubrication system continuously floods saddle and column ways, bearings, and leadscrews for better machine performance and less maintenance
• Wheelhead variable spindle speeds as options
• 0.000050” Micro downfeed and micro crossfeed as options
• Voltage requires 220V/440V/3 Phase/60 Hz., prewired 220V
*** 2003 Machine in Superb Condition - Very Quiet Spindle, Smooth Table **
*** Inspect Under Power in our Harrison, NJ Warehouse ***
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Call Andy at 973-497-7600