buy & sell, new & used
machinery, machine tools
not a member?
Grinders & Grinding Machines
Cylindrical Universal Grinders
12.6" Dia. 40" Length Supertec G32P-100M OD GRINDER, Manual Infeed - $56,900
Item Number: #
12.6" Dia. 40" Length Supertec G32P-100M OD GRINDER, Manual Infeed
Cylindrical Universal Grinders
NEW SUPERTEC UNIVERSAL CYLINDRICAL GRINDER
12.6" x 40" MODEL G32P-100M w/Manual Infeed
NOTE: PHOTO SHOWS THE CII AUTO INFEED MODEL
- Heavily ribbed box-type base is made of Meehanite castings,
providing excellent rigidity to ensure machine stability.
- Hydraulics, coolant and lubrication systems are separated
from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat.
- Sturdy rigid-designed workhead is electronically controlled
giving variable spindle speeds ranging from 30-350RPM.
Workhead swivels 90°CCW to 90°CW for various grinding operations.
- A dual oil seal and cover prevents coolant seepage into the workhead.
- The design of the tailstock is both rigid and robust. Housed in
a cast body, the hardened nitralloy steel sleeve is designed to
carry a MT4 center.
- Optional hydraulic tailstock with foot pedal is available for
easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Cartridge type wheel spindle is equipped with four super precision
class 7 (ABEC) bearings incorporated with 7 1/2 HP spindle motor
ensure high accuracy.
- One V and one flat hand-scraped guideways are Turcite coated and
incorporated with an automatic lubrication system and micro-stepping
motor. Smooth movement of the wheelhead delivers longer way life
with superior positioning accuracy and repeatability.
- A special upper slide design adds 7" (180mm) in total wheelhead
travel and increases grinding capacity.
- Rigid table with box-type structure travels on a cushion of oil
with no metal-to-metal contact.Table is fully supported in the full
travel to avoid overhang.
- A swiveling table dial indicator enables rapid cylindricity
corrections and taper grinding applications.
- Slideways, leadscrews are continuously lubricated by an auto-lube
system to ensure long service life and maintain maximum accuracy.
- The hinged, swing-down internal grinding attachment (optional)
swings down into working position easily and quickly. A patented
locking device adds safety as it prevents the ID attachment from
swinging down abruptly.
Distance Between Centers: 40"
Swing Over Table: 12.6"
Max. Grinding Diameter: 12"
Max. Load Held Between Centers: 330 lbs
Hand feed travel: 7.8"
Handwheel per division: 0.0002"
Handwheel per revolution: 0.08"
Infeed travel: 9.6"
Top slide sliding travel: 7"
Swiveling angle (R&L): ±30°
Automatic rapid travel: 1.75"
Diameter x Width x Bore: 16" x 2" x 5"
Wheel speed: 1650 rpm
Swivelling angle (R&L): ±7°
Traverse speed (infi variable): 1.2"~275"/min
Handwheel per revolution: 0.39"
Swiveling angle (R&L): 90°
Center taper: MT4 (option MT5, 5C)
Spindle speed (infi variable): 30~350 rpm
Center taper: MT4 (option MT5)
Quill travel: 1"
INTERNAL GRINDING SPINDLE
Spindle speed:G32P/G38P 12000/18000 rpm or 25000 rpm
Max. grinding bore: 4.33" or 2.17"
Max. chucking length: 8"~12.4"
Max. chucking diameter: 6"
Wheel spindle motor: 7.5HP(4P)
Workhead motor: 2HP(4P)
Hydraulic pump: 2HP(4P)
Coolant pump: .25HP(2P)
Internal grinding motor: 2HP(2P)
Net weight: 10340 lbs
Gross weight: 11220 lbs
Packing dimension: 119"x90"x79"(L x W x H)
- Grinding wheel w/flange
- Tool box w/ adjusting tools
- Dial gauge
- Carbide tip centers
- Splash guard
- Leveling screws w/ blocks
- Balancing arbor
- Diamond dresser(fixed on table)
- Wheel extractor
- Operation manual with parts list
- Auto lube system
- Coolant system
OPTIONS, TOOLING AND ACCESSORIES (call for pricing):
COOLANT SYSTEMS (upgrades from the standard coolant system)
- Coolant system w/mag. separator & paper filter(60L/min,140L)
- Coolant system w/mag. separator (40L/min,108L)
- Coolant system w/paper filter (60L/min,140L)
BACK PLATE & SCROLL CHUCKS
- 3-Jaw scroll chuck (6") (order with 6" back plate)
- 3-Jaw scroll chuck (8") (order with 8" back plate)
- 4-Jaw independent chuck (8") (order with 8" back plate)
- 4-Jaw independent chuck (6") (order with 6" back plate)
- Fixed back plate (6")
- Fixed back plate (8")
COLLET CLOSER & COLLETS
- Royal manual lever type 5C collet closer
- Royal air-operated 5C collet closer (requires air valve)
- Kit w/hand-operated valve for air 5C
- Kit w/foot-operated valve for air 5C
- Lyndex 5C collets (various sets from 3/64" to 1-1/8")
DRESSING & GRINDING ATTACHMENT
- Overhead parallel dresser with auto compensation
- Hydraulic parallel dressing attachment
- Micro wheel dresser
- Radius dressing attachment
- Angle dressing attachment
- Internal grinding attachment (12000/18000 rpm)
- Internal grinding attachment (25000 rpm)
- Chuck for ID attachment (Arbor type, ER-16)
- Shoulder grinding attachment
- 2-Point steady rest (various sizes)
- 3-Point steady rest (various sizes)
SONY DIGITAL READOUT SYSTEM
- Two axis (X & Z axis) digital readouts
- One axis (wheelhead) digital readouts
**The D.R.O. display has resolution selections of 0.0002"
or 0.0005" for Z-axis, & 0.00002", 0.00005", 0.0001", or 0.0005"
ADDITIONAL TOOLING & ACCESSORIES:
- 0.000050" Diameter Micro-infeed attachment
- Balancing stand (straight type)
- Balancing stand (roller type, 20")
This machine is listed for sale by
Machinery Values Inc.
located in Harrison, New Jersey
Contact the Seller
Machinery Values Inc.
401 Supor Blvd
Type the code shown*:
* Mandatory field
Note: For security all enquiries may be monitored
* Report advert as sold or incorrect details
All fields are required
Your Phone Number
Help / FAQ
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2009-2014 MachineSales.com. All Rights Reserved.