buy & sell, new & used
machinery, machine tools
not a member?
Grinders & Grinding Machines
Cylindrical Universal Grinders
12.6" Dia. 24" Length Supertec G32P-60NC OD GRINDER, Auto Infeed w/Mitsubishi PLC Control - $56,900
Item Number: #
12.6" Dia. 24" Length Supertec G32P-60NC OD GRINDER, Auto Infeed w/Mitsubishi PLC Control
Cylindrical Universal Grinders
NEW SUPERTEC UNIVERSAL CYLINDRICAL GRINDER
12.6" x 24" MODEL G32P-60NC w/Automatic Infeed
NOTE: PHOTO MAY BE OF A DIFFERENT SIZE MACHINE
- Heavily ribbed box-type base is made of Meehanite castings,
providing excellent rigidity to ensure machine stability.
- Hydraulics, coolant and lubrication systems are separated
from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat.
- Sturdy rigid-designed workhead is electronically controlled
giving variable spindle speeds ranging from 30-350RPM.
Workhead swivels 90°CCW to 90°CW for various grinding operations.
- A dual oil seal and cover prevents coolant seepage into the workhead.
- The design of the tailstock is both rigid and robust. Housed in
a cast body, the hardened nitralloy steel sleeve is designed to
carry a MT4 center.
- Optional hydraulic tailstock with foot pedal is available for
easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Cartridge type wheel spindle is equipped with four super precision
class 7 (ABEC) bearings incorporated with 7 1/2 HP spindle motor
ensure high accuracy.
- One V and one flat hand-scraped guideways are Turcite coated and
incorporated with an automatic lubrication system and micro-stepping
motor. Smooth movement of the wheelhead delivers longer way life
with superior positioning accuracy and repeatability.
- A special upper slide design adds 7" (180mm) in total wheelhead
travel and increases grinding capacity.
- Rigid table with box-type structure travels on a cushion of oil
with no metal-to-metal contact.Table is fully supported in the full
travel to avoid overhang.
- A swiveling table dial indicator enables rapid cylindricity
corrections and taper grinding applications.
- Slideways, leadscrews are continuously lubricated by an auto-lube
system to ensure long service life and maintain maximum accuracy.
- The hinged, swing-down internal grinding attachment (optional)
swings down into working position easily and quickly. A patented
locking device adds safety as it prevents the ID attachment from
swinging down abruptly.
- Mitsubishi PLC control uses a menu-driven LCD touch screen - it
is easy to learn and easy to set-up. Simply fill in the blanks to set
the total grinding amount, rough increment, fine increment, spark-
out passes, feeding direction, parking position, and retracting
clearance - then press cycle start to complete an automatic
Distance Between Centers: 24"
Swing Over Table: 12.6"
Max. Grinding Diameter: 12"
Max. Load Held Between Centers: 330 lbs
Hand feed travel: 7.8"
Auto incremental infeed (CII) 0.0001" ~ 0.0999"
Handwheel per division: 0.0002"
Handwheel per revolution: 0.08"
Infeed travel: 9.6"
Top slide sliding travel: 7"
Swiveling angle (R&L): ±30°
Automatic rapid travel: 1.75"
Diameter x Width x Bore: 16" x 2" x 5"
Wheel speed: 1650 rpm
Swivelling angle (R&L): ±9°
Traverse speed (infi variable): 1.2"~275"/min
Handwheel per revolution: 0.39"
Swiveling angle (R&L): 90°
Center taper: MT4 (option MT5, 5C)
Spindle speed (infi variable): 30~350 rpm
Center taper: MT4 (option MT5)
Quill travel: 1"
INTERNAL GRINDING SPINDLE
Spindle speed:G32P/G38P 12000/18000 rpm or 25000 rpm
Max. grinding bore: 4.33" or 2.17"
Max. chucking length: 8"~12.4"
Max. chucking diameter: 6"
Wheel spindle motor: 7.5HP(4P)
Workhead motor: 2HP(4P)
Hydraulic pump: 2HP(4P)
Coolant pump: .25HP(2P)
Internal grinding motor: 2HP(2P)
Net weight: 8580lbs
Gross weight: 9460lbs
Packing dimension: 119"x90"x79"(L x W x H)
- Grinding wheel w/flange
- Tool box w/ adjusting tools
- Dial gauge
- Carbide tip centers
- Splash guard
- Leveling screws w/ blocks
- Balancing arbor
- Diamond dresser(fixed on table)
- Wheel extractor
- Operation manual with parts list
- Auto lube system
- Coolant system
OPTIONS, TOOLING AND ACCESSORIES (call for pricing):
COOLANT SYSTEMS (upgrades from the standard coolant system)
- Coolant system w/mag. separator & paper filter(60L/min,140L)
- Coolant system w/mag. separator (40L/min,108L)
- Coolant system w/paper filter (60L/min,140L)
BACK PLATE & SCROLL CHUCKS
- 3-Jaw scroll chuck (6") (order with 6" back plate)
- 3-Jaw scroll chuck (8") (order with 8" back plate)
- 4-Jaw independent chuck (8") (order with 8" back plate)
- 4-Jaw independent chuck (6") (order with 6" back plate)
- Fixed back plate (6")
- Fixed back plate (8")
COLLET CLOSER & COLLETS
- Royal manual lever type 5C collet closer
- Royal air-operated 5C collet closer (requires air valve)
- Kit w/hand-operated valve for air 5C
- Kit w/foot-operated valve for air 5C
- Lyndex 5C collets (various sets from 3/64" to 1-1/8")
DRESSING & GRINDING ATTACHMENT
- Overhead parallel dresser with auto compensation
- Hydraulic parallel dressing attachment
- Micro wheel dresser
- Radius dressing attachment
- Angle dressing attachment
- Internal grinding attachment (12000/18000 rpm)
- Internal grinding attachment (25000 rpm)
- Chuck for ID attachment (Arbor type, ER-16)
- Shoulder grinding attachment
- 2-Point steady rest (various sizes)
- 3-Point steady rest (various sizes)
SONY DIGITAL READOUT SYSTEM
- Two axis (X & Z axis) digital re
This machine is listed for sale by
Machinery Values Inc.
located in Harrison, New Jersey
Contact the Seller
Machinery Values Inc.
401 Supor Blvd
Type the code shown*:
* Mandatory field
Note: For security all enquiries may be monitored
* Report advert as sold or incorrect details
All fields are required
Your Phone Number
Help / FAQ
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © MachineSales Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All transactions on MachineSales are charged in USD$ from a US-based merchant account