buy & sell, new & used
machinery, machine tools
not a member?
Grinders & Grinding Machines
20" Dia Cap 20hp HP Supertec STC-2008 CENTERLESS GRINDER, 8" Wide Wheel - $RFQ
Item Number: #
20" Dia Cap 20hp HP Supertec STC-2008 CENTERLESS GRINDER, 8" Wide Wheel
Maximum workpiece diameter
Grinding wheel diameter
SUPERTEC MODEL STC-2008 CENTERLESS GRINDER
- Both grinding & regulating wheel spindles are made of
NI-CR-MO alloy steel, which is normalized and carbonized
hardened and ground for longer life and better accuracy.
- Hydrostatic Babbitt bearings type spindle with a 3-point
support design, surrounded by a high pressure oil film,
eliminates metal-to-metal contact to provide heavy duty
grinding capability as well as high vibration damping performance.
- A pressure switch interlock prevents spindle start-up
until oil pressure is established.
- This pressure switch interlock also stops the spindle if
oil pressure fails for longer spindle life.
- The regulating wheel travels on double V ways are hand-scraped
and Turcite coated for precise and smooth movement to ensure
high accuracy and longer way life.
- Both grinding & regulating wheels equip with hydraulic dressing
unit. Dressing speed is infinitely variable. Various profile
dressing can be achieved with optional template.
- Hydraulic dressing unit for the regulating wheel can be rapidly
and precisely swiveled up to ±3° for grinding taper in infeed
grinding and for providing better contact between workpiece
and grinding wheel to achieve better surface roughness, roundness,
- All gears in the gearbox are made of Chrome-Molybdenum alloy
steel (SNCM-21), are hardened and precision-ground for smooth
running and low noise.
- The hydraulic system is air cooled to maintain constant oil
temperature and separated from machine to eliminate vibration
and dissipate heat.
- The optional servo driven variable speed regulating wheel
helps to achieve optimal surface speed for a better cutting
capability and a superior surface finish.
- Optional automatic loading & unloading for infeed & thrufeed
can be custom-built to meet your requirements, allowing the machine
to be run unattended, at a high production rate, while maintaining a
Work diameter (with standard workrest): 0.04"~2"
Work diameter (with special workrest): 2"~4
Wheel size (Diameter x Width x Bore): 20"x 8"x 12"
Spindle speed:1070 rpm
Dressing increment (per graduation): 0.0005"
Dressing increment (per revolution): 0.0625"
Wheel size (dia x width x bore): 12"x 8"x 5"
Spindle speeds (10 steps): 15~308 rpm
Handwheel per graduation: 0.002"
Handwheel per revolution: 0.2"
Swivelling angle: ±5°
Inclining angle: ±5°
Dressing increment per graduation: 0.0005"
Dressing increment per revolution: 0.0625"
Rapid feeding of saddle handwheel
per graduation: 0.002"
per revolution: 0.25"
Micro feeding of saddle handwheel
per graduation: 0.000050"
per revolution: 0.00625"
Grinding wheel motor: 20 HP
Hydraulic motor: 2 HP
- Grinding wheel with flange - Coolant system
- Regulating wheel with flange - Diamond tools
- Wheel balancing arbor - Standard thrufeed blade
- Levelling bolts with blocks - Standard thrufeed workrest
- Maintenance tools & tool box - Wheel extractor
- Heat exchanger for hydraulic system
Options & Extras (call for pricing):
OPTIONAL AUTOMATION SYSTEMS:
- Electric eject attachment
- Air eject attachment
- Hydraulic auto infeed attachment
- Std. auto vibration feeder (dia. 400mm)
- Automatic loading & unloading attachment for infeed
- Automatic loading for thrufeed
- Outgoing conveyor & receiver
- Forming attachment
OPTIONAL COOLANT SYSTEMS:
- Coolant system w/mag. sep. & paper filter (20L/min, 80L)
- Coolant system w/mag. sep. & paper filter (60L/min, 140L)
- Coolant system w/magnetic separator (20L/min, 83L)
- Coolant system w/magnetic separator (40L/min, 172L)
- Coolant system w/paper filter (20L/min, 80L)
- Coolant system w/paper filter (60L/min, 140L)
EXTRA WHEELS & FLANGES:
- Grinding wheel (20"x8"x12", 38A) for STC-20
- Grinding wheel flange for STC-20
- Regulating wheel (12"x8"x5", A) for STC-20
- Regulating wheel flange for STC-20
WORKREST & BLADE OPTIONS:
- Thrufeed workrest (0.04" - 2") for STC-20
- Special thrufeed workrest (2"- 4") for STC-20
This machine is listed for sale by
Machinery Values Inc.
located in Harrison, New Jersey
Contact the Seller
Machinery Values Inc.
401 Supor Blvd
Type the code shown*:
* Mandatory field
Note: For security all enquiries may be monitored
* Report advert as sold or incorrect details
All fields are required
Your Phone Number
Help / FAQ
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © MachineSales Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All transactions on MachineSales are charged in USD$ from a US-based merchant account