NEW - 30"H x 25"W HYD-MECH V-25APC SEMI-AUTOMATIC VERTICAL TILT FRAME BAND SAW
The V-25APC is an automatic vertical band saw with the ability to miter from 60° left to 60° right.
The V-25APC is fast, with its high speed shuttle feed indexing up to 60″ (120″ optional) in a single movement. A 3 HP driven hydraulic pump supplies system pressure through both a two and three position directional valves controlling all vises, head swing, head advance/retract, blade tension, and guide arm movement. Its PLC control features storage of up to 1000 jobs with the ability to run 20 in queue.
Featuring a 30″H x 25″W capacity, 10 HP motor, and 1 1/2″ blade, the V-25APC is a reliable choice for all your vertical metal cutting applications.
- 6° canted head allows for efficient cutting and improved blade life
- 60” bar feed, left side
- Shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 60” (120” optional) in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation.
- Powered by a rack and pinion servo drive.
- Automatic programmable mitering with “go to” angle functionality from 60° left to 60° right
- Hydraulic head tilt
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC, touch screen control programmable up to 1000 jobs with 20 in queue.
- Two full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulically powered, programmable guide arm attached to saw column.
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Hydraulic chip conveyor
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Out of stock switch
- Blade breakage switch
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Pop-up feed roller – one, opposite bar feed
- Hydraulic band tensioning with digital readout
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- 3 HP hydraulic pump provides system pressure
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light