NEW - 30"H x 25"W HYD-MECH V-25 SEMI-AUTOMATIC VERTICAL TILT FRAME BAND SAW
The V-25 is a semi-automatic vertical band saw with the ability to miter from 60° left to 60° right.
A 3 HP driven hydraulic pump supplies system pressure through both a two and three position directional valves controlling all vises, head swing, head advance/retract, blade tension, and guide arm movement.
Its standard 6° degree canted head allows for more efficient cutting and improved blade life.
Featuring a 30″H x 25″W capacity, 10 HP motor, and 1 1/2″ blade, the V-25 is a reliable choice for all your vertical metal cutting applications.
- 6° canted head allows for efficient cutting and improved blade life
- Control provides hydraulic powered mitering from 60° left to 60° right
- Digital angle display
- Two full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulically powered guide arm attached to saw column.
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Cast iron band wheels
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Hydraulic band tensioning with digital readout
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- 3 HP hydraulic pump provides system pressure
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Chip bucket with pump
- Hydraulic overhead bundling
- Mist lubrication
- Pop-up feed roller
- Variable vise pressure
- Tall square vise inserts
- Hydraulic chip conveyor