NEW - 22"H x 18"W HYD-MECH VW-18 VERTICAL TILT FRAME BAND SAW
The VW-18 II is a semi-automatic vertical band saw with the ability to miter from 60° left to 60° right.
This model is one of a kind in the HYDMECH line up with its saw head that can cut at 90° and be adjusted to cut at a 3° head cant.
Now available with optional powered head tilt and digital angle display.
Featuring a 22″H x 18″W capacity, 5 HP motor, and 1 1/4″ blade, the VW18 II is a reliable choice for all your light to medium-duty, vertical metal cutting applications.
- Adjustable 3° canted head
- Double articulating, semi-automatic control
- Two full stroking hydraulic vises
- Manual precise head positioning from 60° left to 60° right
- Digital angle display
- Mechanically adjustable guide arm
- On-demand hydraulics save energy
- 5 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Cast iron band wheels
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Mechanical band tensioning with digital readout
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- 5 HP hydraulic pump provides system pressure
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Power tilt
- Chip bucket
- Hydraulic overhead bundling*
- Mist lubrication